hi
Once you've downloaded ubuntu mate, all that's needed to get
accessibility going is to press alt+win+s. I *think* once this is done
the login screen talks automatically, but in case it doesn't, press f4
at the login screen once the install is finished. I'd recommend the lts
instead of 15.10, mainly because it's supported for much longer, and has
the accessibility ppa preconfigured, which means as soon as a new orca
and accessibility stack is released, you'll shortly get updates for them.
Completely agree about linux accessibility people benefitting each
other, I'm a sonar developer, but I'm also a linux user who depends on
accessibility,and I recommend other distros, such as vinux, ubuntu,
fedora and others, not just my own.
Thanks
Kendell Clark