Hi folks!

I think one of the problems creating a theme like Kens mockup could be,
that (AFAIK) there is no gtk-engine supporting things like rounded
corners for menus, because the only transparency we can get there comes
from compiz/beryl/xcompmgr.
I think we would need to hack an engine...

cheers Sebastian Billaudelle