Hello everybody,
I'm new to this list and I'm not sure if it's the right thing to post such
ideas, but creating a separate page in /Incoming for such a trifle seems
ridiculous.
I've been testing Lucid beta-1 recently and noticed Gwibber pre-installed in
it. I liked the program, but its icon seemed ugly and alien to Ubuntu
environment. I tried to spruce it up a bit and use the same idea. That's
what I got out of Karmic icons:
http://shnatsel.narod.ru/gwibber_proof-of-concept.svg It's just an
illustration of the idea, but I hope that a more experienced artist will
rework it or something and the next release will have a fancier icon.

Best wishes,
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff