Hello All,

My name is Kevin and I'm a graphic designer from the United States. I
have also been slowly getting into web development. I've subscribed to
the mailing list for awhile but never really understood how it all
works. I was hoping that I would be able to actively contribute to
Ubuntu. I was hoping that those here would be able to help me with
this goal and explain what I should do to help. I am still in college,
and as such still learning, for this reason also, I think that helping
with a project like this can help me to push myself and learn more.
Portfolio's can be seen either at http://www.razerdesign.com or
http://r4z3r.designerscouch.org/

Regards,
Kevin Kirsche
kev.kirs...@gmail.com
Intended B.A. Graphic and Interactive Design ['12]
Intended B.A. Spanish ['12]
http://www.razerdesign.com | http://r4z3r.designerscouch.org/