Hello everyone,

I'm Goce. I'm a freelance graphic and web designer from Macedonia and
I would like to contribute to the Ubuntu Art team. I've made several
wallpapers for new releases of Ubuntu in the past few years. Some of
these wallpapers are available on my deviantART profile
(http://monsteer.deviantart.com/). Here is the latest one:
http://monsteer.deviantart.com/art/Changes-are-coming-161845880

My complete portfolio is available on the official website of my
design studio which is called Nicer2 (http://www.nicer2.com).

I've recently subscribed to this list and I'm looking forward to a
more serious contribution to the visual side of Ubuntu.
I believe I can make a difference so I'll most certainly stay tuned! :)

Cheers,
Goce Mitevski

---

Nicer2 - Making Companies Nicer All Over The World
http://www.nicer2.com