On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 16:14 -0400, CPS wrote:
> Hi there. I'm Cassandra. I found out that Ubuntu needs artists to make
> icons, etc., and decided to try and help out. I've checked the "tasks
> that
> need doing" on the wiki, and am wondering how much programming
> knowledge I
> will need to help out here. I'm mostly a graphics person, interested
> in
> submitting things like theme artwork and icons.

Hey Cassandra,

Thanks for coming to help :-)

There are lots of things to do, for icons I think the best place is to
go to the Tango project (for gnome icons) and to the specific project
for program icons.

There is lots of art required for posters, flyers and such. Let us know
what kind of media you can do in that regard.

Everything else is pretty much up to you and other groups who come here
and ask for art from time to time.

Best Regards, Martin Owens