On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 08:50 -0500, John Baer wrote:
> My assumption is you share
> the same role as the rest of us - Artwork Team member.

Nah, Vish is supreme leader of all Artdom, we elected him last night in
a rigged ballet.

Seriously John, that high-horse of yours is looking rickety. If you want
to have your own group of artists, that's fine. But don't pretend that
art submitted in one unofficial-baer-place is tantamount to submitting
to a blessed-by-the-community-place.

You remember the community right? It's that collective of people that
talk about issues, come to a consensus and then collectively push for
the consensus forward, even if it ended up being different to what any
one personal member thought.

So far you've done all you can to poison this group's ability to make
consensus. This is not how communities are run and I ask you again to
step down from the group.

Martin,