I've used gimp but don't find it easy to use. Corel draw I've used for years and love how powerful it is. I've also gone to school for design and web development so I was taught the interfaces and how to use them so that may be it too. But for web development I use jedit for writing web sites over using dreamweaver

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Web Designer and Developer
Www.andrewapperley.ca
(647) 383-7874