Well, since the almighty Ubuntu wiki tells me to, I suppose I should introduce myself.

Hi. As you can tell by my email address, I'm Connor Peet. I've been a fan of Ubuntu for neigh on four years now, and have recently started looking at giving back to the community.

I am a student, and part time web developer/graphic designer/general computer guy, who also happens to be good with graphics. I began playing with and (at first) breaking computers about six years ago, and have been graphic designing for most of that time.

With that said, is there anything that needs to get done?

Connor Peet