On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 13:12 +1000, Null Ack wrote:
> Just drop the burn speed down some in Brasero
>
> Personally I wouldnt install Qt lib based apps onto Gnome - guess Im a purist
> :)
>
> Its probably due to poor quality media - I use verbatim now and can
> burn 16x no problems using Brasero
>
> cheers
Hi

I have tested on 1x, 2x, 2.4x and 4x but no luck. I use a variety of
media: TYG02, Verbatim, TDK ... all work in Windows.

This is on three machines. The drives are: BenQ, LG and MSI.

I have just tried k3b but no luck.

As I never have a problem in Windows or Wine using mainly Imgburn but
others also, I think the chances of it being media or drives is very
slim as in Linux I get 100% failure.

David