Public bug reported:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Choose a WPA2 (PEAP MSCHAPv2) enterprise connection to connect to
2. Browse and add a certificate from the certificates field
3. Click Ok to connect
4. Network manager tries for a long time and fails to connect
5. Now go back and touch the same network from Network/WiFi section in pulldown
6. Observe Wifi Settings screen open, keyboard popup shortly and Wifi settings
Most annoyingly, once you get into this state there is no way to access
this network anymore. The only way is to re-flash the device.
** Affects: ubuntu-system-settings (Ubuntu)
** Tags: certificate crash enterprise mschapv2 network-manager peap
system-settings wifi wpa2
** Patch added: "Trace for the crash"
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Wifi Settings permanantly corrupted after failed WPA2 connection
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list