Public bug reported:
Ubuntu 16.10 x64
* I have my session open and want to temporarily switch to the guest session.
I click on the appropriate item (top right menu of Unity).
* I am now on the guest session. After I'm done, I close the guest session.
* I am now in front of a screen where I can input my password to go back to
my session. The wallpaper is the default Ubuntu wallpaper as when I am not
* After I validate my password, another screen is displayed that asks my
again to enter my password. That time, the wallpaper is my personnal wallpaper
I have in my session.
* I enter my password again and I am back to my session.
I did not have to enter my password twice in previous versions of Ubuntu
when switching of sessions.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.10
Package: lightdm 1.19.5-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.8.0-22.24-generic 4.8.0
Uname: Linux 4.8.0-22-generic x86_64
Date: Sat Oct 15 18:26:17 2016
InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-10-14 (0 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.10 "Yakkety Yak" - Release amd64 (20161012.2)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
** Affects: lightdm (Ubuntu)
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug yakkety
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Double login to switch back to my session after closing the guest
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list