Summary of analysis of the autopkgtest failures listed for his SRU in
For Artful regressions:
1. dpdk (s390x), ocfs2-tools (s390x), lxcfs(s390x), ori(s390x),
These all have failing testcases that were skipped in prior version of
util-linux. The same reason stated in comment #21 above may be applicable here
2. network-manager(ppc64el) - has had 2 runs. In one run, test_wpa1_ip4
fails, test_rfkill pass. In the other run, test_wpa1_ip4 pass and
test_rfkill fail. A timeout results in the failure. Seems testcases do
pass for this version of util-linux but sensitive current workload
3. gnocchi(all platforms) - further investigating.
4. libdata-uuid-libuuid-perl(s390x) - might be to the change in test
environment such as #1.
5. tracker(arm64) - further investigation. no prior run to compare with.
6. nplan(arm64) - further investigation. no prior run to compare with.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Enable auditing in util-linux.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list