Update on Artful regression analysis from comment #22.
1. Same as in comment #22. Hopefully these can be ignored as they were
2. Same as in comment #22. tests passed in different runs as stated
above. When the failures occurred, was because of time outs while
waiting for something. Failures appear to be intermittent and not
related to change made here.
3. gnocchi - appear to be a testcase usage message from python. Not
related to change made in this bug.
4. libdata-uuid-libuuid-perl (s390x) Julian did a test here using hello
and prior version of util-linux and they both failed with same error. So
this error is not related to this bug change. Something else changed
perhaps in testcase or test environment.
5. tracker passes on a re-run
6. nplan passes on a re-run
Conclusion: Hopefully above explanations result in regressions having
been resolved so util-linux in artful can be promoted.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Enable auditing in util-linux.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list