The workaround in #36 is now working for me on my home network, too.
Perhaps when I tested it in December (comment #39) I had different
software versions; or maybe I didn't correctly reproduce the changes in
I did a diff on what you posted in #48, Jeff, and it exactly matches
what I'm using, and what Andres put on weavile, so I don't think your
result is caused by an error in your configuration file.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Deployments fail when Secure Boot enabled
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list