I figured out the bug that was occurring after viewing the dkms
make.log. At the time I had set cc in update-alternatives to default to
clang-6. When I changed this back to gcc-7, reinstalled all the dkms
modules, resigned and everything now works again.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1763842

Title:
  Nvidia invalid relocation target when performing 'modprobe nvidia' on
  18.04

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers-390/+bug/1763842/+subscriptions

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to