*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 2168855 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168855

Hi Simon,

That was unexpected, your reply to my question, guess you've figured out 
I'm new to Linux, a lot different to W.

I tried to fix things and then decided to do a complete reinstall of 
Kubuntu, as I'd had other problems that weren't completely resolved, 
like that of my HP printer not doing it's job correctly.

The clean install went fine, apart from the bug with Dolphin, having 
problems moving folders of data into the new OS. Otherwise I'm happy 
with it.

Thanks a lot, nice to know there are people who do actually reply to 
queries.

Dudley

On 02/10/2026 17:04, Simon Johnsson wrote:
> *** This bug is a duplicate of bug 2168855 ***
>      https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168855
>
> Hey there! Thanks for the bug report. This system appears to be missing
> the kubuntu-desktop metapackage, which is very much a recommendation for
> the upgrade, however I think this bug in reality is exhibiting the same
> symptoms as: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-release-
> upgrader/+bug/2168855.
>
> I will recommend that you install kubuntu-desktop, and will mark this
> bug as a duplicate accordingly.
>
> All the best,
> Simon
>
> ** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 2168855
>     noble→resolute: apt deadlocks on eog needing libpeas-1.0-1
>

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169028

Title:
  unable to update kubuntu to 26-04

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-release-upgrader/+bug/2169028/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to