Hello Bryan,

It would be a good idea if we can make 64-bit the default download for
Ubuntu 13.10. With the addition of Mir, Qt 5 technology and stuff, it
will make sense for Ubuntu to switch.

However, killing 32-bit support is too out of the blue. We currently
still see phones built on x86 architecture, and many computers are
still running 32-bit. I don't think we can ditch 32-bit even after
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS...

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Ubuntu Member