Le 03/08/2017 à 01:32, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
> What do other thing about the usability?

Things got improved a bit with the newer version that landed this week.

I think gnome-logs is the right way to go but ideally we would improve
logging on the platform level for the coming LTS so it's really useful,
which means enabling the persistant journal and making our default
services write in it. It might be worth raising those topics on the
devel mailing list, hopefully improvements can land this cycle and next

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher