Le 16/08/2017 à 23:54, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
Hey Jeremy,

Le 16/08/2017 à 19:44, Jeremy Bicha a écrit :
+1 from me.
Robert replied as well to +1 (but not on the list), looks like we have
enough people in favor that we should do it so feel free to do the seed
change.

Should we update the seed for each change or just wait to take enough decisions on new apps to not do one upload per new app? (if any others)
In any way, as I told before on the list, I'm +1 as well for that one.

If no-one else is updating the seed, I can do it tomorrow with my other seed change.
Cheers,

Didier