Hello all,

I just enabled autopkgtests for armhf, i. e. from now on

http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/proposed-migration/update_excuses.html

will trigger, show, and block on regressions of armhf tests.

Since the new cloud infrastructure we do the regression detection per
architecture, so a failing armhf test which never succeeded will *not*
block packages. But one which succeeded in the past will now. This
will ensure that we avoid regressions on armhf.

These are still run on the same manually maintained hardware
(cyclops-nodeXX) as we did under Jenkins, in LXC. Proper ScalingStack
support for armhf is in the works, until then I'll keep a daily eye on
the cyclopses.

If this causes too many problems, we can disable it again, but let's
give this a try. Please let me know if you run into inordinate
blockers!

Thanks,

Martin

P.S. I'd also like to do that on ppc64el, but the containers
frequently die through the OOM killer, so they aren't suitable for
putting back into production right now.