to be able to apply RGBA transparency (Real transparency) sometimes we need
murrine themes, so it is a good idea to convert current themes to murrine,
and apply by default rgba patches as emesene has by default to be able to
apply real transparency, I do not know how much possible it will be with the
new gnomw shell that is about to land but as we are going about to drop
compiz, maybe how do not know how much, we have to begin thinking about
it..
I just has brought this into conversation, so let's talk about it