Hi Mats,

On 2016-05-24 02:16, Mats Blakstad wrote:
> On 23 May 2016 at 20:45, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunna...@ubuntu.com
> <mailto:gunna...@ubuntu.com>> wrote:
>>
>> I made an attempt both with xkeyboard-config and libx11 via this PPA:
>>
>> https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj/+archive/ubuntu/togo-kblayout
>> @Rodrigo / @Mats:
>> It would be great if you could enable the PPA, and try it out. Possibly
>> there is more into it before it will work as desired.
>
> I tried to add it now, however, after i add the PPA and update then I
> simply get this:
> /W: The repository
> 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/gunnarhj/togo-kblayout/ubuntu xenial Release'
> does not have a Release file./

Aha, I uploaded to the yakkety pocket. You probably have this file:

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/gunnarhj-ubuntu-togo-kblayout-xenial.list

with this one line:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gunnarhj/togo-kblayout/ubuntu xenial main

You should edit that file, and replace xenial with yakkety so the line
looks like this:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gunnarhj/togo-kblayout/ubuntu yakkety main

Passing your other questions for now.

--