Daniel Llewellyn schreef op 09-10-2016 19:07:
On 09/10/16 17:32, Xen wrote:
The same is true with mounting samba shares, it is not possible
with any degree of ease, today. Of course, I want to work on it,
but I can't do everything alone, or at the same time.

I'll just leave this here (copy+paste both lines of the link to see
the image/video):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgilyc6vlqyhnq4/Peek%202016-10-09%2018-00.gif?
dl=0

These are not consistently mounted, is what I was talking about. You will have to go to that mount point (browse to that network share) every time you reboot the system. Every time you re-login to the system, maybe even.

Moreover, try to answer me what actual filesystem path these mounts are getting, if you want.