Hi again, Thomas

On 18/01/2022 19:56, Alec Leamas wrote:
On 18/01/2022 19:37, Thomas Ward wrote:
Due to extreme amounts of spam in the past, the Wiki is locked down so you need to apply for rights.  You need to have a Launchpad account and then apply to join the wiki editors team - https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-wiki-editors - once added there you can create your application page.

I have made that application and is listed  as "Pending Approval" since some days.  However, this seems to be yet another place which fosters your character by teaching the virtue of patience...

Perhaps someone else is listening... I was just approved as member of the Wiki Editors Team.

Thanks for clarifying, my first reply was unreasonably terse. Sorry for that.

Cheers!
--alec