On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:44:03 +0530, Amit wrote:
>I have used both windows and linux gui systems a lot.

So you should be able to describe what from your point of few are the
pitfalls of a Linux desktop environment and the pros of Windows.

As already pointed out, I suspect Jane the elementary school girl and
Jane the grandma are used to small touchscreen optimised operating
systems and are neither comfortable with a Windows, nor with a Linux
desktop environment anymore, unless it imitates touch screen behaviour
and smartphone screen size.