On 2023-02-17 17:43, Coburn Ingram wrote:
I have noticed over the past year or so that some of the options for
the Hebrew keyboard layout are no longer available in the base
release. I am referring specifically to the Tiro (Biblical) Hebrew
keyboard, which allows one to type accents and vowel points. The only
keyboard now installed by default seems to be the standard Israeli
keyboard, which appears to be consonants-only.

I don't understand what you mean. I see Tiro and a few other Hebrew layouts in both jammy and lunar.

Please add some details so we can sort it. (One question would be if you talk about the installer or Settings -> Keyboard.)

--
Rgds,

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj