Thank you.

If you are seeing multiple keyboards after an install, it is probably just
a glitch.

My experience has been that I regularly install and test each new release
on a live USB, using mkusb. When I go into Settings to configure the
keyboard, it has been giving me only one option for Hebrew.

Thanks for checking this concern so thoroughly.

Coby