On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 01:45:54PM +0100, Robie Basak wrote:
> Four members - Ɓukasz Zemczak, Thomas Ward, Dan Streetman and Robie
> Basak - have completed their two year terms on the DMB. Dan has resigned
> his seat, and the other three are continuing on a temporary extension to
> help the DMB continue operating pending an election. This is a call for
> nominations to fill their four seats.

Once again we aren't up to the required five nominations yet. In recent
years the DMB has routinely been short-staffed, blocking us from being
able to appoint more Ubuntu developers.

If you are a core dev or MOTU, please consider spending one hour every
other Monday to help others join us by nominating yourself for a seat on
the DMB[1].

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2022-May/001314.html