Heya All,

I would like to propose a new structure to the Ubuntu-IN website as I
feel that slowly more data is getting added and things are going out
of sorts. Also the Help page seems to have a lot of info which needs
to be sorted. So my proposed sections are as follows:

Documentation
--------------------

This will have all the How-tos links to screen casts. They can also
contain what How-to needs to be added or say "A How-To Wish list" can
also be here.

Projects
-------------
Would describe about the projects that are/was taken up by the
community. For Eg. The Extra CD project. This page can also contain
some To Do list

Events
---------
News/Information about the various floss events happening?

The current Help page can contain the info on How to join the mailing
list, IRC Info etc. The Team page is OK IMO. And the main page can
have the General Info, Aims, Visions and all those

Requesting your valuable feedback upon which we could start the
process of revamping.

Reggies.
--
Aanjhan