Sounds like a good progess is going to happen restructuring the website.

Since Flash is proprietary format, so maybe YouTube video inclusion
won't be good idea. Ogg-theora is best, but it would require own space
to store.
I don't know how the webspace is provided and who manages it, admins
please tell me whats behind the curtain,
Who provides the space, and how much space is there? Can we have lot
more to store many screencasts and data.

So when restructuring the  website, we should also look at the logo.
Current logo is so plane, we should have a call for logo works from the
artists in our group.

We should have a main page, a documentation section, a common blog page
along with some others that members are deciding would be good.'
Main page, as always have the intro to Ubuntu-in. It would also contain
the link to most sought after Faq-page , news and last 5 blogs.

Also consider changing the current website to Web2 standards. Ajax based
information service.
We can also work for some information/tutorial page regarding Ubuntu
implementation in institutions and small businesses. Like, we can have
some discussion over the current computer engg/sc courses and then the
list of packages needed and we can write a good page regarding it. Like
most institutions have to go for Java, C/C++, SQL, network programming,
Unix and some windows specific things. So we can put the information
like how to setup these and how much it will benefit the institutions.

Things like setting multimedia codecs and packages would be good.
Setting adsl and connecting to internet will cover all the aspects in
this field.