Hi

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think you can share /boot partition. But I have never done
> such type of installation so I will wait for someone else to provide
> insights.

Ok earlier i have dual booted two Linux OS' and what i remember is
that the later Linux automatically picked up the earlier os and
replaced the grub loader incorporating the old, the winced and the new
in the same boot loader, which i am assuming is in /boot.

Can't find my earlier notes

However, assuming that it requires a separate /boot would that mean i
need to create a further /boot partition ??

ram