On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Linux Lingam <linuxlin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i do know that biggies offer linux and foss support, such as IBM,
> RedHat, Canonical, and a few more. their clients are large
> enterprises, government, and public-sector undertakings.
>
> are there companies that are willing to offer paid-support and
> AMC-contracts for home-users in delhi, of ubuntu and/or other
> linux-distros?
> am not looking for freelancers here today gone tomorrow, or students
> wanting to make some date-money on a one-off support call,
> but a company that has engineers and a service center to help a client
> through on a sustainable basis.

Do AMC companies for computer software (for homes) even exist in India ? I
dont count so called AMC contractors who would reinstall the OS for any
fault they cant figure out.  No one will reinstall an engine for your car
when you send it for service.
 If anyone knows any such company I will be happy to know the name(s).

regards
Vivek