On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Vishal Rao <vishal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running Karmic - what about that? Are you working with the current delta
> effort which should land post Karmic as a PPA (Lars Wirzenius etc)?

The problem is that for creating debdelta I first need to do rsync
with main mirror and then create a debdelta. As I mentioned in my
email, the limitation is disk space on our hosting site. Give me
enough disk space and I will create repository for karmic, for amd64,
jaunty-updates etc.

I am not involved with any effort mentioned by you. I discovered
debdelta about two months back. And I setup this repository just as
experiment. It turned easier to do than expected.

Onkar