On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Sriranga(78yrsold)
<withblessi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Have you tried with wube.exe (installing within the WinxP as part of its
> software) It is very fast than live/installing
> which I had experienced long back at the time of installing ubuntu 9.04.
>
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Narendra Sisodiya <
> naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Raseel Bhagat <raseelbha...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>>> No speed difference.
>>>

>> Thanks a lot. I was just asking this. and nothing else.

Actually, When I made SchoolOS remix, it comes out to be 2.1GB Live DVD.
some students reported that they are unable to boot DVD. That is true
because LiveDVD need good amount of RAM (don't know exact requirement). So I
was asking more information on this.
Next version is going to be 3-4GB and we are going to choose Install only
option. No Live. so i was searching that How I can give both option.

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya