Hey Ramnarayan,

Do you have a graphics card on your laptop? I had one where the graphics
card drivers were not installed, and hence that made the system turn hot -
which in turn runs the fan at very high speed.
Check if your Ubuntu have proper drivers for the graphics card installed.
If not, turn the graphics card off.

I have faced the problem in Ubuntu as well as Fedora.

Bhumish