Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I didn't mean that there should be one wiki page per package. Only that
> there should be one wiki page (or one section on the same wiki page) for
> each class of change. In the case of libext-dev, there was probably at
> least 20 packages affected by that change, where the exact same patch
> (add libext-dev to build-deps) was needed.

For big transitions or things like this, IMHO I think it's better to do a MBF in
the BTS if that's going to affect Debian as well. And when it's specific to one
package, it would be overkilling to put it in the wiki. The changelog should
explain it.

So I agree with you in that Ubuntu changes should be better documented, but I
don't like the wiki idea.

Cheers,
Emilio