Hey Ian!

Thank you for your testing, as always! This is a bit worrying. How
much memory does your ThinkPad x201 have? From the spec I see by
default it had 2GB, which might be a bit low memory for our current
needs - at least the freezing seems to sound like memory issues.

Cheers,

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team