Hello everyone!

As you know, we had to delay 22.04.1 by a week to get an additional
fix in. This has now happened and new release candidate images are
building as we speak. Please start testing as soon as the new images
for your favorite flavors appear on the tracker:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/437/builds

The ones with "(re-building)" in the name are still building, but many
have already finished.

Let's give those as much testing as possible and, hopefully, we'll
have a swift release on Thursday.

Thank you,