On Thu, September 20, 2012 12:36 am, Ho Wan Chan wrote:
> Hello to all developers and testers.
>

> I think it will be a better idea to just let people who want to help with
> the testcase to edit the testcase in a wiki. So I created a wiki page
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/QuantalTestcaseUpdates/UbuntuStudioTestcase
> let you all edit it.

I have made some changes to that document. We don't auto mount anything
for example. There may be updates that want to install right off the top,
I have found that it is best to do that and reboot before testing anything
else. I removed the part that tests the application we don't ship :) I
added a quick test for jackd starting in RT mode. There could be more
audio tests though.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net