On 07/28/2016 02:12 PM, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> I saw Ross added the 2 audio packages to the seeds \o/
> And i took care of 2 first entries for graphics. The seed part is
> actually very easy, once you get a grip on the terminology that is.
> (seeds? meta? :D) I will try my best to document my progress and compile
> it for the wiki.

The metapackages are a little different compared to normal packages,
because there is a special command to run the germination script locally
based on the seeds in the other repository, and update the
debian/control file.

I queried the the process with Kaj offline a while back, with the
intention to add it to the wiki. I will try and find the mail and
forward it. Or I will do it on the wiki for you to test-drive!