On Tue, 2 Aug 2016, ttoine wrote:

Hello guys,
I have an inquiry of the Hellotux shop team to have the right to sell shirt with
embroidered Ubuntu Studio logo. It is possible with the license I have, if we do
not take any profit from it (like Spreadshirt). And if they take the minimum
benefit too.
https://www.hellotux.com/

They agree with that.

So now, I can give them the authorisation, however I would like to have your
opinion on that.

What do you think?

It is no different from a printed T in my opinion. It is just another option for buyers. I don't know how many items get sold now, but these are all one off places so it really doesn't matter.

So that would be a yes from me.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net