@Len,

I already have the permission, yes. But it is important for me to ask you:
I am not alone to be involved with Ubuntu Studio.

And btw, I also know that my contributions are less visible: I teach how to
use open source software to produce audio and video at the University in my
area, I run my small music label with Ubuntu and Mixbus or Ardour. And most
important, I work for open source editors since 2013, and now for the
Eclipse Foundation. As my job is to work for the promotion of open source,
I like to do something else in my hobbies ;-)

I will let hellotux know that they can do the shirts.

Best,

Antoine

Antoine THOMAS
Tél: 0663137906