On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 10:53:25 +0200, Set Hallstrom wrote:
>While i do _not_ think that a license in purity is
>required to address social/environmental/ethical issues

That's nothing I claimed. I pointed out that if you "announce" a shop
selling clothes, something completely unrelated to FLOSS, then at
least be careful, since at least Ubuntu has got a policy that doesn't
fit that good to bonded child labor and you never know.

>Ralf, allows me to see through your currently very unpleasant tone

Reread what I've got written and what ttoine has written. Swearing and
other offences against the mailing list netiquette were only made by
ttoine, not a single offence was done by me.

I likely will be the second subscriber who will unsubscribe within a
few weeks. Actually the team isn't winning contributors, but you freeze
contributors out.

The other contributor who unsubscribed recommended software, not
clothes. Recommending software is more related to Ubuntu Studio, than
announcing a clothes shop.

Regards,
Ralf