On 2016-08-12 14:55, ttoine wrote:
Set, can we add the Hellotux shop to this page on the website?
http://ubuntustudio.org/merchandise/

I would also like to start the work on the Stickermule stickers, I will of
course send you the prototype before, to be sure you all agree.

BTW, I see that the legal stuff at the bottom is already good, we just have
to add a mention about Hellotux:
"A Condition for this license is that we don’t take commission for the
products that we make available at ubuntustudio.spreadshirt.net,
hellotux.com, and stickermule.com."

Yes. Something like the xubuntu guys, i reckon: https://xubuntu.org/products/

However, we are working on a new website. Do you think it is urgent, or can it wait until it is complete? bThe stage is here: http://ubuntustudio.zequence.net/ and you are welcome to join in and help/feed-back/, of course :) Here is part of the research material: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/FeatureDefinitions/WebsiteXenial

I hope we have it done for 16.10 release, but with a little help we might be able to finish it before that... ;)

Yours,

*Set

--
Set aka ~sakrecoer