From: ubuntu-studio-devel-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com [mailto:ubuntu-studio-devel-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of One Chamois
Sent: 18 September 2016 09:33
To: ubuntu-studio-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: [ubuntu-studio-devel] Video

Hello everyone!

I'm sending you the second version of the video.

As the first version, this video is rendered with 50 samples.

https://youtu.be/QZaXJIk6kQU

Best regards

This is great!!!!!!! \o/ thank you very much!!! i can probably suck it down from youtube, i'd very much like to serve the file from archive.org or our own server if we embedd it on the website.

Let me know if you want me to render it for you. :)