Did not mean to derail the thread, I did leave it be and the funny thing this
is outlook 2016 on an office 365 subscription. Email provider is me myself and
I on my own server setup. Anyway no harm no foul and sorry for the noise.

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-studio-devel-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-studio-devel-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Set Hallstrom
Sent: 18 September 2016 11:08
To: ubuntu-studio-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-studio-devel] Video

This is great!!!!!!! \o/ thank you very much!!! i can probably suck it down
from youtube, i'd very much like to serve the file from archive.org or our own
server if we embedd it on the website.

Let me know if you want me to render it for you. :)

söndagen den 18:e september 2016 kl. 09:37:20 CEST, Jonathan Aquilina
<jaquil...@eagleeyet.net> skrev:
> This is odd,
>
> The attachment is a .sql file. Im suspecting spam here.

i see no attachement, but a link. This is defenitly not spam. Maybe something
with how your client interpretates mails in different formats?
Ask your mail provider maybe? I don't know, but i would just let that file be
if i was you.

Yours,

--
Set Hallström