Last email for tonight (morning?) replying quickly to parts that didn't
get covered in last 2 emails. :D

> Common for most of the blueprints was a possible need to provide an
> on/off toggle in -controls. I think it is OK that the -controls work is
> scattered across different blueprints (but then I am new to creating
> these things, so I am blissfully unaware of any future complications :-) ).

if there is a complication we'll learn from it for next round. No strong
opinions about blueprint organization as long as
it is not causing confusion (I don't think it does)
> I normally leave the old kernels there for a while before autoremoving
> them, just in case there is some incompatibility and I want to go back
> to them. But eventually you need to, or apt-get starts to have trouble
> working out what to do, and gets slow at updating the grub menu.

I see, I didn't notice it but it might be because I use relatively new
machines. *has no clear
solutions or ideas to try*

>> 5) https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-look/+spec/new-wallpaper-a
>> This looks good to me. I volunteered for doing this (unless somebody
>> desperately wants to)
>> Original discussion was to have these ready for 18.04, but I can adjust
>> to have them ready
>> by 17.10. Just let me know which deadline I am working toward and I'll
>> make it.
> Well - Lens recommendation to avoid the rush for 18.04 and start now,
> which seems like a good idea. We have a bit of a bad record recently for
> getting things done (on time) :-)
> But 1804 is the real deadline.
Alright then I aim for 17.10, if there is a problem, or further
revisions are needed, we'll have extra time. If not we can make the
decision to put it for 17.10 or 18.04 when the images are ready.

> Thanks for the feedback. If there is no further feedback, we should just
> continue finalising them, and then someone for the core team can approve
> them.

Thanks again for doing this Ross. :)

Best,

Eylul