On Sat, 20 May 2017, eylul wrote:

out of curiosity through, is there a way to automount without starting a window
regardless, because it is a bit annoying.

The options are:
        Mount Removable Drives when hot-plugged
        Mount removable media when inserted
        Browse removable media when inserted
        Auto-run programs on new drives and media
        Auto-open files on new drives and media

I thihnk I need a manual to figgure out what they all mean. I am not sure what the difference is between "drives" and "media", unless drives are media with a known mount point in /etc/fstab or internal drives.

Anyway, I think browse is the "avoid me" in this lot. Auto-run and Auto-open also look bad. I can't remember which enabled at install though.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net