Hey everyone!

I decided to come up with an agenda for today’s meeting. So… here it goes.

*       Old Business

        *       Wallpaper created by Eylul
        *       Testing of package selection in Ubiquity – follow up
        *       Discussion of Desktop Environments / Len’s testing – thoughts
        *       Discuss moving forward with adaptation of Ubuntu MATE’s welcome
app to replace “ubuntustudio-installer” for 18.10

*       New Business

        *       GIMP 2.10 conflict with MyPaint 1.3 – (Per our mailing list
discussion I commented on the bug
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gimp/+bug/1759625) to keep 2.8 in at
this time and move to 2.10 in the future after MyPaint, with users who want
2.10 in the meantime getting the snap version once it’s available) – further
discussion?
        *       Ubuntu Studio 18.04 not an LTS – low manpower – further
discussion?
        *       Ross is busy – will miss the release. (I’m available that
morning – Los Angeles time, but I might be able to handle pushing a button or
sending out a release notification. Will likely enlist the help & guidance of
Simon Quigley)
        *       (anything else that’s brought-up)

And that’s all I’ve got for now. Looking forward to the meeting in roughly 3
hours. :)

Erich